Hi Miss McKenna! We saw your picture hanging up at the doctor's office the other day! I pointed it out to Abbey and the nurse came over and said "Do you know McKenna?" I couldn't believe she knew her name! I guess that's one of the perks of going to a small hospital. I can't wait to have my next baby there!
After we left, I realized I'd forgotten to tell the nurse that Abbey and McKenna were born on the same day, just 1 year apart!
3 comments:
See you can do it! I am proud of you! she is so sweet!
Hi Miss McKenna! We saw your picture hanging up at the doctor's office the other day! I pointed it out to Abbey and the nurse came over and said "Do you know McKenna?" I couldn't believe she knew her name! I guess that's one of the perks of going to a small hospital. I can't wait to have my next baby there!
After we left, I realized I'd forgotten to tell the nurse that Abbey and McKenna were born on the same day, just 1 year apart!
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالدمام
شركة رش مبيدات بالدمام
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالخبر
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالاحساء
Post a Comment